#b-navbar { display: none; }

domingo, março 12, 2006

Alice falls down the rabbit hole; numerous objects fall past her. She sees a mirror with her name written on it. The mirror breaks and her name is lost.

WHITE RABBIT sings:

It's dreamy weather we're on
You wave your crooked wand
Along an icy pond
With a frozen moon
A murder of silhouette crows
I saw...
And the tears on my face
And the skates on the pond
Spell Alice

I'll disappear in your name
But you must wait for me
Somewhere beneath the sea
There's the wreck of a ship
Your hair is like meadow grass
On the tide
And the raindrops on my window
And the ice in my drink
Baby, all that I can think of
Is Alice

Arithmetic
Arithmetoc
I turn the hands back on the clock
How does the ocean rock the boat
How did the razor find my throat
The only strings that hold me here
Are tangled up around the pier

And so a secret kiss
Brings madness with the bliss
And I will think of this
When I'm dead in my grave
Set me adrift and
I'm lost in your hair
But I must be insane
To go skating on your name
And by tracing it twice
I fell through the ice
Of Alice
There's only Alice

Tom Waits

Image hosting by Photobucket

obrigada

6 Comments:

Blogger margarete said...

post "essência" deste blog

(coisas bonitas)

12/3/06 22:16  
Blogger dama said...

Obrigada, lebre sagaz.

13/3/06 01:52  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

porque sim, I must be insane

13/3/06 03:04  
Blogger menina alice said...

Ultimamente, sabe-me mesmo bem estar neste blog.

13/3/06 10:33  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Não tem nada a agradecer. HCE

13/3/06 20:45  
Blogger lebredoarrozal said...

obrigada pelos comentários:)

dama, eu de sagaz tenho pouco:P
meninalice, fico feliz com isso:)
maggie, és uma querida, muito muito querida
hce, sabes bem que tenho:)

(e agora que acabei os comentários telegrama, vou ali fazer um post e já venho)

13/3/06 21:13  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home